“ The secret of getting ahead is getting started” – Mark Twain
First timer eh?
It might be your first time ordering print online, or we may present things a little bit different than your old supplier.
In any case, if you are having the slight bit of difficulty please get in touch with us in any way, shape or form and we will
be more than happy to help you through and guide you in any questions you may have during the ordering process. We want your
experience to be a pleasant and a hassle free one.
So you know what you want and want to order!
1. Navigate your way through our products from the menu and choose your product.
2. Generate an instant quote from the right hand side
3. Once you choose your product select the green box to add to your cart
4. You can continue shopping or check out.
5. Once you check out you will need to log in if you haven’t done so already
6. Once artwork uploaded, you should receive a proof within 24 hours.
7. Once approved hpp will take care of the rest.
For all products online, artwork needs to be sent to hpp in a Print Ready format. Before ordering, you will be prompted if;
1. Artwork is Print Ready (as per hpp file preparation guide)
2. Make Print Ready (hpp to setup file)
3. Design Required
If you require, your product designed by the hpp design studio we recommend getting in touch with the team before ordering.
You can still order online without artwork, however in order proceed to print; artwork will need to be uploaded.
All orders online receive a free delivery. When entering delivery details, please ensure a person will be available at
the address to sign for the goods during standard business hours Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. Otherwise the goods will be
returned to hpp a pickup will need to be arranged from your end. To re-deliver goods will be an additional cost.
Most products normally dispatch within 3 working days from approval of artwork proof. However, turnaround times really depend
on which product you will be ordering and the size of the order. Some orders can take longer. Please refer to the product
information for further information relating to the product in question.